Section 1: Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, and user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Amphenol Precision Optics GmbH (see our Imprint). You can find contact data if you have any questions on the subject of data protection at the end of this document.
(3) Appointed to the position as data protection officer is gds Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH, Auf der Appeling 8, D-35043 Marburg-Cappel. Kontakt: datenschutz [at] gdsm.de, Tel. 06421 804 13 10.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and phone number) are stored by us so that we can respond to your query. We erase the data we gather in this connection when it no longer needs to be stored, or we restrict processing of it if there are statutory obligations to retain the data.
Section 2: Your rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us as regards personal data concerning you:
- The right to access to and information about it
- The right to rectification and erasure of it
- The right to restriction of processing of it
- The right to object to processing of your data
- The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3: Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If the website is used only for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise send us information, we shall not collect personal data, except for data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for that is Article. 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR):
- Your IP address
- The date and time of the request
- The difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- The access status/HTTP status code
- The volume of data transferred
- The website from which the request came
- The browser
- The operating system and its interface
- The language and version of the browser software.
These logfiles are deleted after 7 days.
Section 4: Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we provide you with information about euromicron.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after you have subscribed, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address given by you asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within seven days, your information is automatically erased. We also store your IP addresses and the times of your subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to demonstrate that you have subscribed and to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information you must always disclose so that you can receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. The other, separately indicated data can be provided optionally and is used to be able to address you personally. After receiving your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis for that is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and cancel your subscription to it at any time. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to ir-pr [at] euromicron.de, or by sending a message to the contact data stated in the Imprint.
Section 5: Further functions and offerings on our website
(1) Apart from use of our website purely for information purposes, we offer various services you can use if interested. To do that, you usually have to give us further personal data, which we use to provide the service in question and to which the above data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we enlist the services of external service providers to process your data. They have been selected and engaged by us carefully, are bound by our instructions and are controlled regularly.
Section 6: Objection or withdrawal of consent to processing of your data
(1) If you have granted your consent to processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal of consent impacts the permissibility of processing of your personal data only in the time after which you have withdrawn your consent.
(2) If we process your personal data on the basis of a weighing on interests, you have the right to object to processing of it. That is the case if processing is, in particular, not required to perform a contract with you. When you exercise such an objection, we ask you to give the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we examine the circumstances and will either cease or adapt processing of the data or notify you of our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process it.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to its use for advertising by contacting us at:
Amphenol Precision Optics GmbH
Zur Dornheck 32-34
Phone.: +49 2772 57 559 0
Fax: +49 2772 57 559 19
Email: info [at] amphenol-po.de
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us: datenschutz [at] amphenol-po.de